Thursday, November 19, 2009

prose.

they write so beautifully that it makes me want to weep.

and i do want so awfully much to be able to spill pretty words like them but a part of me is almost afraid.

because how twisted must she be to be able to create such morbid situations?

can i really write without it affecting me? i know i am weak, that i am easily influenced by emotions. if i write about sad situations, i know my emotions are going to dip until they match the ones of the characters.

once i almost fell into depression. its odd how you know so clearly that it isn't right to feel so lost all the time but still you can't pull yourself out of it. its long over but i remain happy by living in a bubble, by locking all negative thoughts in a box and pushing it to the back of my head.

i don't want to go back to that scary place. ever.

No comments: