Saturday, January 16, 2010

bubble.

i'm not a depressed girl who locks herself in her room and mopes about what ifs and have beens, despite what my posts in here suggest.




its just that i spend most of the day painting this happy mask on my face and at the end of the day it crumbles and i let all my emotions out so i can be happy again the next.



when i'm awake i have a knack of pushing all negative thoughts out of my head and floating around all day in this happy bubble. when the clock hits midnight and i'm lying in bed there's nothing to distract me and so i start thinking. the only way to stop thinking is to release it all out and that's what i do here sometimes.


because typing is like therapy to me. the soft clicking of the keys and the letters appearing ones by one on the screen soothes me. i like how raw it feels.

No comments: