Friday, February 05, 2010

strangers closeby.

ike i've said before.
*note to self: don't fall in love with people because they write pretty things.

she's probably the closest person i've seen to my wavelength and i suspect the intellectual part of me would get along well with her.
and it's sad since she's practically right next to me.

contrary to what everyone believes, i am somewhat intelligent.
my favourite channel after kbs world is Animal Planet. let's put it this way, I watch the history channel more than i watch mtv. i'm completely serious.

i don't find joy in shopping nor movies. i find sleeping and eating a waste of time. and i certainly do not want makeup or new shoes.
am i even a teenager?

someone told me i'm like an old soul trapped in a 16-year old's body.
maybe i am.

No comments: